Workshop Design & Facilitation Masterclass
Collaboration is a real competitive advantage. Unfortunately, most people are doing it wrong. Collaboration doesn’t simply happen by putting a bunch of people in the same room and telling them to “figure it out”. Real collaboration is achieved through designing the way in which they come together, with intent and purpose.
Through effective Design and Facilitation, we at wheretofromhere? have been able to help hundreds of organisations to deliver real, tangible outcomes to their organisational challenges while delivering memorable experiences for contributors. With this masterclass we now want to arm the next generation of leaders and facilitators with the skills to do the same.
Building on previous sessions delivered in Sydney, Singapore and Jakarta, this Masterclass is an intensive 2-day, experiential deep dive into the world of collaboration design and facilitation. The objectives of the Masterclass are:
- Develop the mindset and learn the skillset to design and deliver collaborative workshops
- Assemble the tools that best help design and facilitate with confidence
- Generate new insights around the models and methods that support effective workshop design
The training will cover the journey from initial contact with the client (internal OR external) through to post event activity.
Over 2 days it will focus on 4 key phases of the delivery lifecycle:
- Sponsor engagement: scoping, framing, unpacking including rules and guidelines.
- Co-Design: exploration and understanding of the problem, alignment and clarity of objectives, outcomes and scope.
- Facilitation: roles and skills for front of the room facilitation, plus additional facilitation levers.
- Post event: extending the intent back into the day-to-day business, capture and reflect the essence of what was experience.
What you get:
- 2 days of intensive, experience driven learning in Collaborative Design and Facilitation.
- Access to experts in this field, and additional 1 on 1 follow up coaching after the training.
- New ‘brothers in arms’ and membership to the growing Design and Facilitation community of practice.
- Fuel for your body and mind! Breakfast, lunch and snacks for the 2 days.
- A copy of the book Collaboration by Design by wheretofromhere?
Who should attend:
- Leaders looking to empower and enable their teams.
- Problems solvers looking for new ways to unpack the complexity in their business OR with their clients.
- Consultants searching for ways to accelerate their project delivery through effective workshop design and facilitation.
- Change agents who want to engage stakeholder groups to design a response to a challenge.
To get the most out of this masterclass, attendees should have experience in front of the room facilitation, working with internal or external clients to co-design a solution.